A collection of jazz piano tutorials, all with written scores, audio, and animated keyboards. A number of them are free, including:
- an introduction to bebop enclosures
- a practical analysis of an excerpt from a Bud Powell solo
- a guide to sounding cool and modern by playing outside the changes
- Funk groove 1, plus an exercise on improvising your own simple funk grooves
A quick-reference Scots glossary/dictionary that translates words and phrases between Scots and English.
A real-time aggregator of pro wrestling news and commentary.
Mak Forrit permalink
Solo piano permalink
Outerattik (nu-disco/jazz) permalink
Clusterphonic (jazzy funk) permalink
- Clusterphonic (2012)
Production music permalink
- ‘Music to help tell your story’ at AudioJungle
Scots language stuff permalink
- Animal Farm in Scots
Animal Ferm, a translation into Scots of George Orwell’s Animal Farm. Work in progress.
- Articles in Scots
Writing in Scots on various subjects.
- How to read Scots: A brief introductory guide
- Map of Europe in Scots
- Spreadsheet of Scots names/exonyms for countries, cities etc.
- Scots and ither leids: a soundboard comparing Scots with Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, English and German.